Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Time to Swap!

Hello everyone, and welcome to Falling Off The Shelf Swaps! Here you can pick up the stuff that "Falls off the Shelf", over at Falling Off The Shelf. These books may be books that I have read already, or ones that I have just picked up along the way and am looking to pass them on to my readers. I will update this as I obtain more books that need to be shipped out.

I prefer to send to people that are willing to accept more than one book, to save on shipping, but it is not mandatory.


You must have either a Paperbackswap, Bookmooch, FrugalReader, and SwapTree account...as those are the only sites that I swap from.

There will be ARCs as well as already released books posted here, so please FOLLOW and look for updates :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea and thanks for offering!! You're a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete